The advantages at a glance
Quick and easy communication and visualization with the dental office, patients and specialists
- Discussing work/working steps with employees, colleagues, trainees, etc.
- For visualization and communication in training, apprenticeships, courses and presentations in the laboratory, at trade exhibitions or in course and training centers
- Creating photos
- Creating videos for communication in the world of multimedia (e.g. Facebook, YouTube)
Quick and easy documentation using the foot switch:
Simply show more:
For training courses and presentations, the EASY view 3D video microscope can be connected to additional monitors or a beamer so that work results and documentation can be discussed among a larger group. You can find out how to do that here.
Reliable quality control and quality management
Reliable quality control and quality management within the various workflows in the laboratory (from incoming work control, to production control in all processing steps up to the final control) including simple and fast documentation.
- Checking impressions, e.g. before they are cast in plaster
- Checking plaster models
- Checking wax-ups (edges, fitting accuracy, etc.)
A complete overview thanks to different zoom levels:
Support for daily processing of classically fabricated and digitally manufactured precision work
- Fitting and finishing crown and bridge frameworks
- Waxing margins
- Waxing-up crowns and bridges
- Completing and/or finishing prosthetic work
Everything always in the right light: