I. Name and contact details of the responsible body and the data protection officer
1. Responsible authority
This data protection information applies to data processing by the following responsible body:
Renfert GmbH (hereinafter: Renfert)
Untere Giesswiesen 2
Phone: +49 (0) 77 31 82 08 0
Renfert decides alone or together with others regarding the purpose and means of the processing of personal data (e.g. name, contact data, etc.).
2. Data protection officer
Renfert has appointed as external data protection officer:
Attorney Sebastian Schneller
website, the browser on your device automatically sends information to website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The mentioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth website connection
- To ensure comfortable use of our website,
- To help evaluate system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f (was ist richtig? f oder a? im nächsten Satz steht “a”DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
2. When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. To receive the newsletter it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
You can unsubscribe at any time, in particular by using the link at the bottom of the newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your request to unsubscribe at any time to info@Renfert.com by e-mail.
3. When using our contact form
If you have any questions or other contact requests, we offer you a contact form via our homepage. Your name and a valid e-mail address are required so that we know from whom the request originates and in order to be able to respond. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you after expiry of any retention period.
4. Repair Order Form
If you would like to place a repair order, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via our homepage using an appropriate repair order form. Your name, address and a valid e-mail address are required so that we know from whom the request originates and in order to be able to process and reply. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us for repair is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form with regard to a repair will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you after expiry of any retention period.
5. Watch list
If you would like to use the "watch list" function provided by us to obtain information about products (favorites) of interest to you, we offer you the option of downloading them as a pdf file and, in particular, sending an e-mail as an alternative. If you would like to send us your list of favorites by e-mail, we need your e-mail address so that we can send you an appropriate e-mail. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The personal data collected from you will be processed in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the dispatch of the watch list will be automatically deleted after expiry of any retention period.
6. Online application
We also offer you the opportunity to submit a job application via our homepage. For this purpose we use the tool "Online Application Server" from Sage GmbH in Frankfurt (Main). This tool is hosted on Sage GmbH’s own server. The data you enter is stored temporarily.
III. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will pass on your personal data to third parties only when:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of a contractual relationship with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO,
- or any other legal basis, in particular pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 DSGVO.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the deactivation of cookies can lead to you not being able to use all functions of our website.
V. Analysis Tools/Tracking Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO. By tracking, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continually optimized. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
1. Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies (see point IV.) are used. The cookie gathers the following information
- browser type/version
- the operating system used
- referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- time of the server request
are transfers it to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). The anonymization function used here ensures that Google regularly shortens your IP address within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the USA.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https:// tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy in connection with Google Analytics, please visit the Google Analytics Help Center.
2. Google Tag Manager
The Google Tag Manager solution offered by Google helps us to manage so-called website tags via an interface. This enables us to integrate Google Analytics and other Google marketing services into our website. Since the Google Tag Manager only implements tags, it does not process any personal data from you.
3. GA Audience
If you do not want to receive user-based advertising, you can disable ads using Google's ad settings.
VI. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information regarding the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details:
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters
VII. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIII. Data integrity
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
IX. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and dated May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.renfert.com/Sonstiges/Datenschutz