Lesen Sie jetzt die 3 Gründe
1. Reliable quality control and quality management
Reliable quality control and quality management within the various workflows in the laboratory (from incoming work control, to production control in all processing steps up to the final control) including simple and fast documentation.
- Checking impressions, e.g. before they are cast in plaster
- Checking plaster models
- Checking wax-ups (edges, fitting accuracy, etc.)
2. Support for daily processing of classically fabricated and digitally manufactured precision work
- Fitting and finishing crown and bridge frameworks
- Waxing margins
- Waxing-up crowns and bridges
- Completing and/or finishing prosthetic work
3. Quick and easy communication and visualization with the dental practice, patients and specialists
- Discussing work/working steps with employees, colleagues, trainees, etc.
- For visualization and communication in training, apprenticeships, courses and presentations in the laboratory, at trade exhibitions or in course and training centers
- Creation of photos
- Creating video sequences for communication via multimedia (e.g. Facebook, YouTube)