Wax dipping pot
Reliable wax dipping pot with a potentiometer for uniform heating of dipping waxes.
- Suitable for all dipping waxes due to infinitely variable temperature setting from 60 to 110°C (140 – 230°F).
- Uniform wax layer thickness due to even temperature distribution.
- Saves time during working thanks to the quick and consistent heating up phase.
- Actual value indication in the dipping area of the dies.
- Ergonomically contoured housing provides optimal support for the fingers.
- No contamination of the unit by wax residue thanks to the specially designed wax runback pot.
- The integrated lid provides protection against dirt and dust.