Filament for orthodontic model fabrication
The high-quality special filaments are suitable for the specific requirements of the dental industry: they have excellent mechanical and physical properties and do not pose a risk to health. The high consistency and dimensional accuracy of the filaments enable detailed print quality. You receive a defined filament selection designed for the respective area of application.
- Work at a high level with high quality materials.
- Work reliably with a selection of filaments matched to the indication area and printer.
- Time-saving and health-friendly fabrication of 3D models – no post-processing, no cleaning, no curing.
- 100% free from irritants – no harmful vapors during printing process.
- Biofilament is recyclable and industrially compostable.
- Excellent mechanical and physical printing properties such as layer and print bed adhesion.
- High-quality, process-stable printing and detailed print result thanks to uniform diameter (1.75 mm) and roundness along the entire length of the filament.
- No post-processing with chemicals and curing unit necessary.
- Sustainable, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective printing.
- Colorfast, UV-resistant.
- Made in Germany.