Ultrasonic cleaning unit
The Easyclean MD ultrasonic cleaning unit is used for powerful cleaning or pre-cleaning* of medical devices such as e.g. abutments and dentures as well as instrumentation (*does not replace reprocessing in the automated washer disinfector). The MDR-compliant unit (MDR = Medical Device Regulation) is the ideal solution for cleaning medical devices and equipment as easily as possible. Easyclean MD is intuitive to operate, offers several ultrasonic modes, and impresses with a modern design.
- As a Class I medical device, Easyclean MD meets the requirements of the Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745.
- With five pre-configured ultrasonic modes, the right program can be activated for any situation.
- Intuitive operation facilitates effortless creation of custom programs.
- Powerful cleaning.
- Smart feedback function.
- Ultrasonic frequency of 37 kHz.
- Configurable threshold temperature.
- Simple operation and clear menu guidance.
- Equipped with heating as standard.