Based in Germany near Lake Constance, Renfert is a mid-sized, family-run company with a history dating back to 1925. Our company is founded on a passion for premium quality dental products and a commitment to making the daily routine in dental laboratories and dental and orthodontic clinics just that little bit easier. Renfert develops and manufactures equipment, instruments, and materials for dental use and is a market leader in several product areas. Our products are all designed to make work in the dental laboratory and dental office efficient and convenient, while also contributing to a healthy working environment – true to our motto „making work easy". Almost 200 people are an integral part of the Renfert team at our headquarters in Hilzingen, Germany. And international subsidiaries and external staff members also play their part in our company. Every one of us is proud that our products are sold in 120 countries and have an excellent reputation across the world.
Kindness, respect, and responsibility
Renfert has been an owner-managed, family-run company for four generations. And even though our company enjoys a truly international presence – the family atmosphere still remains. Our management team, from our founding member through to the current managing directors Sören Hug and Dr. Sören Rieger, has always taken this responsibility very seriously. As an employer, we understand the importance of personal improvement and professional development and place great emphasis on facilitating vocational training opportunities. A healthy work-life balance is part and parcel of our commitment to a flexible, family-friendly workplace. We stand for a collaborative management and feedback culture. Working at Renfert is shaped by a spirit of respect and independent work. As a forward-looking company, we have a high regard for social and environmental sustainability. Our employees enjoy excellent job security, above-average compensation, and attractive additional benefits, and are also entitled to a share of the company's profits.
- Flexible working hours: We offer flexible working hours for all employees, including production and warehouse staff.
- Working from home: We support working from home (up to 50 %).
- Part-time roles: We facilitate part-time employment, also at management level.
- Low staff turnover: Including employees who started as apprentices, the average duration of company service at Renfert is more than 10 years.
- Training opportunities: We offer vocational training (including degree apprenticeships) in up to 9 different professions.
- Your friendly office dog: Dogs are welcome at our office.
- Friendly and approachable: A friendly atmosphere is very important to us, and we regularly organize team events.
- Childcare: A company crèche place is available to our employees.
- Environmentally conscious: When it's sunny, we are completely self-sufficient thanks to our solar power installation.
- Electromobility: Our employees can use company-owned charging stations at very competitive rates.
This is what makes Renfert special – a company that places people center stage and embraces social and environmental responsibility!