Vacuum mixing unit
High speed, vacuum mixing unit, diaphragm pump for the vacuum and eight programmable mixing functions.
- Reliable processing of large amounts due to high speed.
- Can be used flexibly for plaster and investment materials, duplicating materials and alginate impression materials.
- Reduction of bubbles thanks to a vacuum that can be regulated in increments between 70% and 100%.
- Programmable: Twister evolution has more than 100 custom programmable mixing programs.
- Prespatulation: The prespatulation function guarantees consistent results, regardless of whether plaster or investment material is used. In addition, the mixing time is reduced and inhalation of dangerous dust prevented.
- Pre vacuum: Undesired reaction gases from investments are extracted by the prevacuum function before the main mixing time.
- Main mixing cycle: The powerful motors of the Twister evolution effortlessly maintain the set mixing speed with any material, filling level and bowl size.
- Reverse rotation: Dry agglomerates are broken up by the change of the paddle direction to ensure better wetting of the powder.
- Post vacuum: The post vacuum of the Twister evolution reduces gas inclusions, which form later on the surface of the mixture.